Pay per click, which is referred to as PPC, is one of the most utilized digital and search engine marketing strategy. The advertiser only pays when people interact with the advertisement through clicks or impression. The online advertisement strategies and management are constantly evolving over some time. Considering the increasing competition and diversity, it is difficult to sustain a favorable position in the digital market. To sustain in the market, you have to consider the Google platform, high performance, and innovative content. To drive a successful PPC campaign, it is important to consider a ton of strategies, creative ideas, and trials. Here are six ways in which the PPC campaign for any small business can be supercharged.
Copy is the king
Consideration of the right targeted keyword will help you in reaching your potential customers. For this purpose, the ad copy can help you. The right advertisement copy will get a maximum number of people to click on your ad. Your ad and keyword both should provide the desired content of the searcher. You need to provide something that the searcher is looking out for.Make sure, your advertisement copy is clear, concise, and not compromised.Search ads are based on a headline, short description to attract the search,and a URL to be followed. The description is based on a limited character, so it should catchy. To make the most out of the limited space, consider the following tips for your ad copy:
- Make sure you are directly connecting to your targeted audience through your message.
- Add the main keyword that you are bidding on.
- Make sure that your CTA is actionable. The searcher should be able to take quick action.
- Make sure the copy ad is appealing, attractive, and visually pleasing at the same time.
- Use the language that is appropriate along with matching it with your landing page copy.
- Lastly,perform the A/B split test with your copy.
Dedicated PPC landers/ structure
Creating an enticing advertisement is crucial to attracting the user. However, the landing page contributes to increase user interaction. To make the user sustain and eventually convert, the dedicated PPC landers and structure is required. The PPC landing page should be chosen considering the specific sets of best practices according to the advertisement. The landers and structure of the PPC should be based on the following things:
- Page speed: When the loading speed of the landing page is slow, it diverts the attention of the user.Ultimately, the user gives up on advertisements that take too long to load.This also affects the ad rank negatively. It also reduces the conversion opportunities and leads to a loss in case of investments. To enhance speed, you can consider Google's page speed insights tool.
- Content:The SEO landing page should have high-quality content with the main keyword. Make sure your content is related to your offering in the advertisement. As it will increase the chances of conversion.
Track your conversions
Through the consideration of snippet of code, you can track your conversion. It can be done either directly or through any managing software. You will be able to analyze your visitor's action after clicking the advertisement. Here is the type of conversion that should be tracked:
- Through setting the website conversion action tracking, you can instantly track the conversion. The types of website action tracking include Sign-up,Purchase/Sale, Lead, and View of a key page.
- Many businesses attain better conversion through the provision of deals and prospect via phone. You can set up the phone conversion tracking from click on call extensions. You can also consider tracking through the number listed on your mobile website or landing page.
- You can also track through the app analytic platform if you are promoting any application.
Set up remarketing
A customer comes to your site through clicking the ad but ends up purchasing nothing. Here is the need for remarketing your product to attract that potential customer again. You can do it through showing your ads on a website that are frequently visited by the customer. You can drive the sale by reminding the quality of your product. Setting up the remarketing in the PPC campaign is easy. All you have to decide is who to show the content. It is recommended to consider all the customers who viewed your homepage. You can exclude the existing customer or you can show them a different ad. Also, you can consider discount codes, reward program, and visually attractive ads to reach your new customer through remarketing.
Use sitelink extensions
To add more links to your advertisement in the PPC campaign,consider creating sitelink extensions. It can directly take the potential customer to a specific page on your website. You can directly take the customer to a specific product, or store hours. In this way, the customer reaches directly to something they want to buy. Sitelinks can be shown in a variety of ways. It majorly depends on the user's device, sources, position, and certain other factors. For example, six sitelinks can be shown through a PC. Whereas,mobile or tablet can show up to 8 links. These sitelinks will appear in a carousel format. Make sure the most important ad appear in the top position.
Consideration of radius targeting in the PPC campaign can help in reaching the audience from a specific geographical region. To attain more customers, the consideration of the interest of people from a specific locality is important. Location targeting can improve your sale, conversion, and find the right customer. In this way, you can also restrict customers who are not intended to buy your product or attain your services. It can also increase the return on investment (ROI). In this way, unnecessary hyper-targeting and split in time zones can also be avoided. The benefits of radius target in include:
- It can help small businesses with a limited budget by targeting some localities.
- It can help in identifying the most and least efficient segment of traffic.
- It can also help in aligning with other channel's insight.